CREACLIP: No More Hair Salon Trips




CREACLIP:




The CreaClip is an excellent product to trim hair length and even bangs.
CreaClips have a flexible contour body that adjusts to any hair thickness and texture; it keeps the hair tight in place for precise results with a clip lock on one end. CreaClip’s clear edge is an easy-to-follow cutting guide. The level in the middle means no more guessing if you are making a straight cut or not. The curved shape of the white, larger CreaClip gives your hair a soft, more professional look. Interlocking teeth inside the clip evenly combs and distributes hair to give you the perfect cut every time. The smaller blue CreaClip is made to cut and trim bangs.
                                              
When it comes to my hair I don’t spend a whole lot of money. I don’t like sitting at the salon getting my hair done. I have messed up my hair by trying to do it myself (without Creaclip). With Creaclip I’m so impressed with the results! My hair looks great with texture at the end.

The CreaClip is simple clip slide and cut. I was excited to have the opportunity to try these out for myself. Creaclip comes with instructions , so Before attempting to use the CreaClip, I made sure I am using product appropriately  by reading and watching a few tutorial videos they have available on the website. It’s as easy as it looks. I have used this product on my family members too. I am very satisfied with the results. 
  




I suggest Creaclip product is suitable for straight and wavy hair texture. I would not recommend this product for girls with curly and natural hair. If you have thick wavy like me, I suggest you girls to blow-dry and flat-iron it to see beautiful results.


Pros:

· Easy to use, saves time and money.
·  One clip can be used by the entire family.
·  Cleaning is very easy
· Quality of clips and packaging extremely good

Cons:
The only Con I can think of is.

· Can be bought only from their online site, though they ship worldwide, a visa/master card is required to buy it online

Overall I had a wonderful experience with the Creaclip .I will continue to use this product, rather than going to the salon to get trims and touch ups.
I truly recommend this product to everyone who likes to save money and time on haircuts that never turn out how you expect them to. I will continue to use this for years to come

I would like to extend my gratitude to Mai Lieu for coming up with such a wonderful product line

CreaClip can be purchased online through the website: http://creaproducts.com/store/

Comments

Popular Posts