CRAVEBOX REVIEW: Amazing Box



 

Some of my group members came out and kept talking about CraveBox subscription service that is not women centric, not just beauty and fashion products , but Crave box contains products that all family can enjoy  instead.

Cravebox is a wildly popular product discovery service where you pay less than $15 for a mystery box of products centered on a theme (football season, winter favorites, cooking light, etc).. Cravebox is a wildly popular product discovery service that puts crave-worthy products into the hands of our lucky Cravebox Members.

Recently, Cravebox has developed additional methods of obtaining one of their especially themed boxes. The first is through the purchase of a Series. I find that a lot of people weren’t too excited about new change to Cravebox – no more monthly subscriptions. They just have themed boxes where you just enter a drawing to see if you get one.

The one I am reviewing is first series available its Cooking Light Series, Cravebox is doing an entire series of Cooking Light boxes this year. I absolutely love this box and cannot wait to try all of these things!


Packaging is ok, but I won’t say it’s similar to other blogs I have seen; I received all my things in nice condition, only thing I am disappointed with is pop chips packet, all contents were totally crushed.



 
Cooking light CraveBox contains:


·  McCormick MOROCCAN Seasoning
·  McCormick Southwest Sweet n Smoky salt free
·  EQUAL- 0 calorie sweetener (50 Packets)
·  STASH HERBAL TEA SAMPLER caffeine free
    (9 flavors -18 tea bags)
·  Pure Via Stevia – all Natural zero calorie  sweetener (40 Packets)
·    2 Newtons  100% whole wheat  fruit chewy Cookies
·    2 ZONE Perfect Nutrition Bars –Chocolate
     peanut Butter
·    1 Packet popchips - nacho cheese Tortilla chips
·     Recipe booklets 
·     Coupons for products

I was extremely happy and amazed with the coupons I received:


·   2 Coupons of Free Box of TRISCUIT Brown rice and wheat crackers (up to $2.50)
·   2 Coupons of Save $1 on NEWTONS Cookies
·   2 Coupons of Save $1 on Package of BELVITA Biscuits
·   2 Coupons of Save .55cents on Fresh Express packaged salad
·   1 Coupon of Save $1 on LEAN CUISINE salad additions

McCormick :

TWO full size bottles of McCormick's seasoning.I loved the fact that there are two; I am a big spice fan, so I look forward to use them.
EQUAL- 0 calorie sweetener (50 Packets)

Equal is truly sweet, tastes better than any other sweetener and is perfectly safe. I use it as anyone would use sugar, in drinks and baking.

 STASH HERBAL TEA SAMPLER caffeine free :
I've tried each flavor We really enjoy Stash teas and saw the sampler as an excellent way to try new flavors, most of which are not available in any of our local stores. I always like to put a little bit of sweetener in, the best way is to use about a half-teaspoon to a teaspoon of honey

 Pure Via Stevia – all Natural  zero calorie sweetener:
Not awful--just not nearly as sweets stevia. We tried using Stevia as a sweetener for cereal,Not a good idea But you will get the Menthol aftertaste.


Newtons  100% whole wheat fruit Chewy Cookies: Handy packaging, Good in taste but they are extremely sweet for my taste buds.

ZONE Perfect Nutrition Bars:
As protein bars go, Zone Perfect makes my favorites. They all taste excellent and don't have the cardboard-y taste or chemical aftertaste of many protein bars. ideal substitute for a candy bar.  
    
popchips - nacho cheese Tortilla chips :I love the taste and the fact they're much lower in fat than "regular" chips. These chips are definitely a little different from regular chips. I like to eat them plain.


  

Sr.No
Product
Approx. Retail Value
1
McCormick MOROCCAN Seasoning
$2.80
2
McCormick Southwest Sweet n Smoky
$3.85
3
EQUAL- 0 calorie sweetener (50 Packets)
$2.70
4
STASH HERBAL TEA SAMPLER
$2.45
5
Pure Via Stevia – all Natural zero calorie Sweetener
$3.60
6
2 Newtons  Whole wheat fruit Chewy Cookies
$1.70 
7
2 ZONE Perfect Nutrition Bars –Chocolate peanut Butter
$2.40
8
1 Packet popchips - nacho cheese Tortilla chips
$1.00
9
Coupon for Free Box of TRISCUIT crackers
$ 5.00

TOTAL
$25.50



Not bad, worth getting Creavebox subscription
Members are notified as soon as each new box is available. With each box only costing $10 – $15 and actually being worth far more than that, I think it’s a fun investment if you like to try new products. If you decide to join, visit  http://www.cravebox.com/

Connect with Cravebox on Facebook

Connect with Cravebox on Twitter


Best part of CraveBox is that I can pick and choose which boxes I want. The only risk is you spend around $10-$15 not knowing what you will get.


Customer support is really good, if you have any issue you can contact them.


So if you’re interested in joining Cravebox for a chance of winning some of their themed boxes go ahead and sign up at no cost at all.


I would like to extend my gratitude to Cravebox.

Comments

Popular Posts