REVIEW: TRADE EAST SPICE & SEASONING








TRADE EAST SPICE & SEASONING.


This company has excellent product line and variety of spices and seasonings (Authentic flavors of the world) 


I am so Thankful to them for sending me PUMPKIN PIE SPICE this thanksgiving. I must say they are really generous with the sample Size (19g), which is a pretty decent size. Because till now I have received spice samples from other companies were just one time use (Small packets).

Also they have included $5 in store coupon on Trade east PUMPKIN PIE SPICE.

 I just loved the quality and aroma of spice. I opened the jar the smell was amazing. I used it in homemade pumpkin pie and it turned out amazing. The spices worked great. The flavor was definitely more "lively" and intense.  Just be careful on the amounts you use. My family and friends loved the flavor.

I have a delicious recipe for pumpkin muffins that I make again and again. Again I will be using spice sample provided .

It also goes well with sweet potatoes, yams, Cinnamon rolls, carrots and many other savory dishes that could use a little bit of flavor.

I have also tried dash of TRADE EAST PUMPKIN PIE SPICE on my coffee and to my surprise I just loved the way it spices up my coffee.

Follow this link to TRADE EAST site.

Their site also has some amazing recipes to try.
I would like to extend my gratitude to TRADE EAST COMPANY.

Comments

Popular Posts