BRAUN Silk-épil 7 epilator : Amazing Product







BRAUN Silk-épil 7 epilator:

I have been using this epilator for a year now. I don’t have enough words to tell how much I love this product. I have used 3 different epilator’s but this is by far my favorite epilator.

The most amazing feature is that you can use this epilator in shower or dry, I like to use it in shower which is less painful than using dry.

I won’t say Braun series 7 won’t hurt but it hurts less comparatively less than other cheap epilators. Initially it hurts but after using 4-5 time your skin gets use to pain.

I have pretty thick hair on my legs , initially I use to epilate every week but now after using for a year I epilate  once after 3 weeks and my hair are less visible now.

 Pros:
  1. The Silk-épil 7 was designed specifically for epilation in warm water. It improves your circulation and increase the comfort of your experience while making your skin less sensitive.
  2. The 40 tweezers have been engineered to close at the optimal angle and grip hair even closer to the skin for better removal of even the shortest hairs.
  3. Better adaptation to the contours of the body for more comfort and maximum thoroughness.
  4. The Silk-épil 7 is recommended as the gentle solution to long-lasting hair removal thanks to its unique combination of skin-soothing features.
  5. Get up to 40 minutes of operation after just 1 hour of charging.
  6. Comes with 5 different attachments : 

·         Shaver head
·         Trimmer cap
·         Sensitive area head or cap
·         Facial head or cap
·         Efficiency cap
This epilator comes with special cooling wet wipes designed by Olay relax the skin before epilation for an even better skin comfort.

Cons:
The only con I can say is price.
When I purchased it last year it cost me around 130$ online. But now it’s 99$

Comments

Popular Posts