CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY





CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY


With 99% of hair's natural strength and beauty coming from the scalp, doesn't it make sense to start your quest for strong, beautiful hair there? We think so, we're excited about brand-new CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ products. These revolutionary shampoos, conditioners and treatments are clinically proven to help restore scalp's natural moisture balance. Feed scalp to create the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair from root to tip.


1. Shampoo does get my hair clean.

2. Lather’s well and easy to rinse out and not sticky.

3. My hair look Clean and shiny the next day.

4. Fragrance is good but little intense.



Clear scalp and hair therapy is decent quality product. I have used it couple of times well I won't say that my hair felt incredible change; I will say that the product hasn't caused any damage that I can see.

My hair texture is thick, this product left it with a nice feel the day I used it and the day after. I actually tried using this shampoo every other day.

This conditioner did good job. I feel fragrance is light as compared to shampoo. If you have short hair, dime size conditioner will be enough.

The bottle says it takes up to seven days to see a difference. It Does make difference to your hair texture.

Comments

Popular Posts