BZZCAMPAIGN : EXCELLENT COFFEE :GREEN MOUNTAIN FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED COFFEE





GREEN MOUNTAIN FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED COFFEE

I am a BzzAgent and lucky enough to receive GREEN MOUNTAIN FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED COFFEE sample from BZZAGENT.

A great cup of high-quality coffee when you drink a Green Mountain Coffee® variety, one of the largest selections of Fair Trade Certified™ coffees in the U.S., you are actually helping make the world a better place. Paying farmers a fair wage for their coffee, along with more environmentally-friendly farming practices, improves the quality of life for the entire farming community.

I got Green Mountain Coffee k-cups to try and review  from Bzzagent.

I Received 4 Flavors

1. Wild Mountain Blueberry.
2. Sumatran Reserve 
3. Vermont Country Blend 
4. Colombian Fair Trade Select 

My favorite flavor is wild Mountain Blueberry, Loved mild taste and blueberry tinged. 

Delicious refreshing coffee , It’s great anytime. Not too strong, bitter, or bland. Now it’s a staple in my coffee collection. 

I get up every morning-turn on the Keurig Brewer and wait for that first sip. There is nothing like Green Mountain coffee I have a very delicate digestive system and I can drink this coffee without any upsets. This is a smooth pleasant tasting coffee.

For best results, I recommend that you: Store K-Cup® packs at room temperature and Shake the K-Cup® pack before brewing. It has a wonderful aroma and tastes just as good.

 It's not too strong, but not at all weak and tastes very fresh! I use it with a touch of milk, no sweeteners. Green Mountain Coffee is definitely not strong enough for some people. But I would say this coffee is best for people who like Mild to medium blend.

Loved the fact that purchasing fair trade certified coffee helps support farming communities and protect environment potentially an excellent coffee. Strongly recommend this coffee

Comments

Popular Posts