BzzAgent.com : Fantastic place to try and review new products.






BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company. What's that mean to you? BzzAgent put products in the hands of hundreds of thousands of real consumers and help them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more.
To become BzzAgent following procedure you need to follow.
1. Sign up and become a BzzAgent at BzzAgent.com.
2. Then fill out an extensive list of questions so that they know exactly which of their Campaigns are best suited for you.
3. Connect Your Facebook and Tweeter account to spread the word.
4. Add Blogs if you are a blogger



BZZSCORE is your level, which you earn by reviewing products, submitting a report for a Campaign, and taking post-Campaign surveys. A high-BZZZ SCORE means having priority during the selection of who to send samples/products to and getting early invites to Campaigns. So chances are if you just started out. BZZSCORE may fluctuate depending on how well you do on campaign activities

I've been a member since last several Months and I love it! I have been participating in BzzAgent and have had a wonderful experience all around. I love being able to share product samples and/or coupons with my friends, family and even the occasional stranger. Till Date I have participated in 14 BzzAgent Campaigns.


I have been invited to all kinds of campaigns, everything from Dr Scholl’s to Covergirl Blast flipstick. I have been in multiple campaigns at once. Sometimes you get invited to campaigns where they ask you to test something at a very deep discount and I have even utilized that. I love testing the products and giving my opinion and my friends love to get the samples and coupons.

I am also a MyPoints subscriber and my points have been adding up VERY fast from being a BzzAgent. Don't get discouraged if you have a span of time where you don't get invited to campaigns. That usually means that they are gearing up for a whole slew of new ones!

BzzAgent requires a bit more time and dedication, but it's a fantastic place to try and review new products.

I am so happy to be BZZAGENT and would like to extend my gratitude to BZZAGENT.com

Comments

Popular Posts