Incipio - Premium Kickstand with stylus for iPad - Black Leather



Incipio - Premium Kickstand with stylus for iPad  - Black Leather

I decided to review this product after I've have the product for last 6 months it’s not just the initial quality test.

I was concerned before purchase of the quality but I'm VERY impressed by the quality of the case .The Incipio case exceeded my expectations. Made of leather material, looks and feels sophisticated.

One of my best purchases

Pros:
•  Incipio's Unique tri-fold design provides hands-free viewing
•  Versatile design and grooves allow for the ultimate hands-free viewing experience
•  Magnets embedded into the front cover allow you to utilize Apple’s sleep mode.
•  The Incipio case is made of plush Italian-grade leather
•  Professional and sophisticated option that looks as good as it protects
•  Comes with a stylus which is very useful

Cons:
•  Incipio case is NOT meant to be waterproof.
•  Expensive Case , Retails around 45-50$

I would recommend this case highly to anyone looking to purchase protection for their Ipad. Also try keeping this in your cart with Amazon as the seller and watch for a price drop. Amazon last week for a short time dropped the price to $45.99 which is when I purchased it

Comments

Popular Posts