elago S4 Glide Case : Excellent Product


elago S4 Glide Case:  eco-friendly packaging

I've been using this case for couple of days now, and simply love it! It's elegant, attractive, functional, cost-effective, & incredibly stylish. I love the bright two tone colors and the super glossy look. I love how the case wraps around the camera holes.

To be honest, I was also extremely doubtful about how well it could protect the phone. Even though it looks like just sheet of plastic or it won't do much, it protects phone very well, it also saves screen because it is raised along the edges of the phone, and it prevented contact with the glass.

There is a tiny gap between the two pieces but it seems to be designed that way. This case protects the back of the phone, I actually think that's a creative design since it doesn't cover any part of the front surface of the phone, so swiping interactions are noticeably easier.

I am using this case on my IPhone 4S, I have a screen protector and this case did not create air bubbles or cause any problems. I have also taken the case on and off several times and there has been absolutely no scratching of the back of the phone as described by other people.

Pros:
•  It's certainly the lightest, least bulky, and prettiest case
•  Quality of case is excellent, beautifully made.
•  Good protection for minor falls (My IPhone slipped to the ground by mistake)
•  Case is compatible with iphone 4/4S white & Black iPhone
•  Eco-Friendly packaging
•  Variety of color-selection available
•  Reasonable priced iPhone 4 case

I dropped my phone on wooden floor and I thought I was dreaming when I picked it up and saw that the phone was completely unharmed

Cons:
•  Not for clumsy people who are prone to dropping their phones.
•  High-gloss finish makes it little slippery

I can't indicate to the level of protection it would offer from a bigger impact but it definitely does the job of protecting the iPhone from scratches, dirt, etc.

I got many compliments on how great it looks so I decided to order another one. I love the colors so much and am not ready to switch it out!

I totally recommend this product to people who want style and compliments.


Comments

Popular Posts