Review : NuWave Oven Pro

I am not paid for my comments, neither I work for NuWave company . Writing review because I love this product

Last year I got new wave oven as a Christmas gift from my husband J

To be very honest I am not a fan of as seen on TV products, because I feel their infomercials are overstated.To my surprise when I tried this product I really loved it.

As soon as I got my NuWave Oven Pro  I put it to the test, I did all things shown in commercial like cooking frozen chicken, and cooking fish and made dozens of pizzas, roasted whole chickens, vegetables and cakes and brownies.

With the NuWave Oven Pro, I just take a piece of meat from the freezer, throw in some vegetables, and in less than 20-25 minutes dinner is done. It saves time, work, and it's healthy.
First up was frozen chicken breasts and they were as solid frozen as they could be. Following the guide to the letter, they came out so perfect, the outside was browned nice, with just the right amount of crisp. The inside 
was cooked through as perfect as it could be, moist and tender. Oh, so delicious.


Everything has cooked just like the guide suggests. It removes a lot of the fat which gathers at the base of the platter, the food sits on a grill. It does come with a guide for different types of food, as far as heating times. It's easy to clean. I assure you these words are sincere and fact. This is one thing that EVERYONE should have in their kitchen. I have had no hesitation bragging it up to all of my office mates, friends.

It's low maintenance and doesn't generate much kitchen heat if at all. It is very easy to use and it would be terrific for folks with little cooking experience plus, it cooks meat and vegetables together using the supplied racks, making clean-up very easy.Full-sized oven would heat up the kitchen to the point where you could barely breathe in there, but NOT the NuWave oven Pro.

It comes with a cookbook, a video, and a quick reference laminated card that tells how long to cook everything. Make sure you watch the DVD. You really want to know how to use this thing to get the most out of it.


Comments

Popular Posts