REVIEW: COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and Pressed Powder





Couple of months back i received COVERGIRL + OLAY Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation and press-powder from BzzAgent to try. i am using it regularly now i totally loved the product.

last week i purchased new foundation bottle and press-powder (i am using 155 soft Honey ) , my skin looks flawless when i apply it. Great light weight coverage, moisturizing and feels like you aren't wearing anything on your skin.

 The COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation shade palette covers skin tones from light to deep, with a balance of cool, neutral and warm undertones in 14 beautiful shades



COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation:


  • I LOVE and I trust both COVERGIRL and OLAY brand.
  • The first thing I realized that I needed a lesser amount of the Covergirl- Olay foundation
  • I loved COVERGIRL & Olay foundation blends great and is creamy without being greasy.
  • I have a Dry-Normal Skin so this foundation has helped my skin a lot.
  • This Foundation has ability to cover discolorations of my skin and looks light. But I would say that this is not a concealing product
  • This foundation does not last all day long, need touch-ups after 3-4 hours Depending on Climatic conditions) but for value you are paying it’s totally worth it.
  • Packaging is good , i dropped bottle by mistake couple of times but its sturdy enough that it didn't break


COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder:


  • The Covergirl & Olay powder overall did a nice job covering up my problem area and looks natural.
  • Compact has a mirror and packaging is really good.
  • The only downside, there is sparkles in this powder which personally I don’t like.
  • Loved the fact that these products are dermatologically tested.


I am very pleased with this powder and the matching foundation, Totally on love with Cover-girl products.

Comments

Popular Posts