COVERGIRL BLAST FLIP-STICK


COVERGIRL BLAST FLIP-STICK:

I have been using CoverGirl products for a long time and I am huge fan.
I am glad that I got opportunity to try this product from BzzAgent.

Pros:
1. Two lipsticks in one package.
2. Each shade can be worn individually, or they can be blended together. 
3. 13 different shades to choose from
4. Packaging allows nice precision during application.
5. One lipstick end is matte and the other is shimmer. Actually makes your lips   look fuller and beautiful.
6. Color stays for all day long, no frequent application required
7. You get 2 beautifully coordinated lipsticks for the price of one.

Cons: 
1. Texture is thick as compared to traditional lipstick
2. If you have dry lips, coverGirl flip-stick makes it worse.
3. Hard time to blend colors together (Color shade : Tease ) 
4. Messed up with color selection (Color Shade: Intense, Stunner)

CoverGirl Blast Flip-stick designed these in a way that you’ll have a cream finish and a shimmer one in one tube so you can mix and match shades to create a variety of looks. The shimmer side will also definite a look and give it dimension. I like how you can create four different looks with one Flipstick.

There are 13 duos currently in this line and from what I have observed there is quite a nice variety of shades from pinks to corals, to reds, and even browns.  What is more exciting is that each duo consists of two complimentary shades.



If you love intense lip colors, you might enjoy Flashy colors. The staying power of this lipstick is quite impressive and, even after it fades; it leaves behind a stain that can take me through the rest of my day. Those who are used to sheer, types of lipsticks might not appreciate the thicker, creamier feel of this product, but if you're a matte lipstick lover you'll find this one quite comfortable on the lips.
I found the formula loses its moisture few minutes after application so I would suggest adding a lip balm prior to applying these if you have dry lips


The packaging is convenient with its dual ended clear caps, and a lovely metallic design that coordinates to the color it represent , The sticks themselves are of the narrow variety, allowing for nice precision during application. I am little concerned about the fact that if you press it a little too hard against your lips it might break at the root. These tubes are thinner than regular size lipsticks.

SHADE :STUNNER 

I find it hard to blend some colors, they just don't blend together well, and making it looks uneven. I need to help myself with a brush or another product to make it look smoother.


Shades received from BzzAgent: Vixen, Stunner, and Minx
Shades Purchased: Intense, Pucker, Perky, Tease
My Favorite Shades till now: Pucker, Perky, Vixen
My friend asked me about the lipstick I was wearing, I told her that this is coverGirl Blast Flip-stick Vixen shade, she got that shade and she called me up and told me how much she liked it.
I totally recommend this product.

Comments

Popular Posts