BZZCampaign : Smooth ‘N Shine Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer






There are 3 steps:
1. Wash the hair twice with any shampoo
2. Apply the protein smoothing treatment to subsections of the hair, let sit for 20 minutes, rinse out. The protein has an "interesting" smell that lingered in the house for a while. The most difficult thing for me during this step was to remember to apply this product from the root to the end. I was conditioned to only apply products like this to new growth. After I rinsed out the protein smoothing treatment, I noticed that my fine hair felt coarser than usual.
3. Apply the neutralizing milk and rinse - you are encouraged to use the entire bottle at both step 2 and 3 and I found it difficult to do so. I found that I had a good amount left over and I had to force myself to find a way to use the remaining product.

So ,I tried smooth and shine Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer at home .I don’t have a curly hair but I do have a little wavy hair , I got it as a Bzzcampaign and I always wanted sleek straight hair so I thought let’s give it a try. It was little labor intensive. Between the testing and actual application I invested more than 2 hours in the process. It actually damaged my already fragile hair. I expected this product to make my hair soft, moist, & improve its condition more because of the "keratin". Well, even though it's breaking off now, which it wasn’t doing in its before keratin state, I guess this product is not suitable for hair type like mine.

Comments

Popular Posts