What is Happiness???? I am confused at this age strange but true. I remember my childhood … I am born and bought up in small village … Me and my friends use to roam around in village play with our dogs and cats...Quietly use to take fruits from our neighbors’ trees and eat those on roof of my house giggling for no reason… My childhood was full of happiness...Happiness of first electronic toy …. Happiness in crackers we use to get in Diwali…. Happiness of first color TV …Refrigerator…… pleasure when my dad bought our first car… I don’t know, whether its age or something different has happened to our life’s that happiness has gone … today we get every dam thing but glee seems far away... Sometimes I need to remember when I had laughed till my stomach hurts … everything seems fake even our smiles… why??? The more we are advancing in technology more virtual we have started living ….



Comments

Popular Posts